COVID-19 Clinic Update
As of the 25th of October, our team will be allowing vaccinated clients into the clinic. We kindly ask that all clients comply with the following measures:
- Avoid attendance if you are unwell.
- Facemasks are compulsory in the clinic.
- We ask that only one healthy person accompany a pet into the clinic.
(Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate children at this point in time.)
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to sign into the clinic via a QR code, as per the recommendation from the NSW Government.
- Also, upon arrivval, clients must call the clinic when outside.
- If you have a pet emergency during this time but are unwell, please call us to discuss the best way for us to ensure your pet receives the best care available.
- Please note, that vaccinated clients are allowed into the premises, whereas unvaccinated clients must wait outdoors.
We would like to reinforce that we will continue to maintain our disinfection measures within the clinic.